-
June 21st, 2000, 08:53 AM
#11
Inactive Member
for this sort of money shouldn't you be going through an agency?
[This message has been edited by cash (edited June 21, 2000).]
-
June 21st, 2000, 04:28 PM
#12
Inactive Member
What in the hell is going on!
I thought this forum was ment for Guerilla film maker's.
75 million.........?
Why come here.
ME THINKS SOMBODY IS TAKEING THE PISS!
[This message has been edited by Spoon boy (edited June 21, 2000).]
[This message has been edited by Spoon boy (edited June 21, 2000).]
-
June 21st, 2000, 05:36 PM
#13
Inactive Member
-
June 21st, 2000, 05:37 PM
#14
Inactive Member
-
June 21st, 2000, 05:51 PM
#15
Inactive Member
-
June 21st, 2000, 09:06 PM
#16
Inactive Member
Sounds like Bullshit to me!
-
June 21st, 2000, 10:25 PM
#17
Inactive Member
Sounds like bullshit to me too...I demand a public explanation! but while you're at it...
my e-mail is
[email protected]
I'm interested if this is golden bullshit.
-
June 21st, 2000, 10:28 PM
#18
Inactive Member
No bullshit involved. I just REALLY hate Hollywood types. I invite anyone who's interested (and that's in Asheville, NC on September 23rd 2001) To come to the "Barcode Building". I'm serious. If anybody wants to try for a part, just email me.
We Need 5 Female Characters:
1 S.W.A.T. Team Member
4 Cops
-
June 22nd, 2000, 03:49 AM
#19
Inactive Member
I am up for the heavy metal teenager taking a beating part... Send a script.
[email protected]
-
June 22nd, 2000, 04:40 PM
#20
Inactive Member
Hey this sounds like an excellent opportunity if its for real and not some sort of tres cheeky Aprils fools joke....
So you can count me in!!
You can E-mail me with the details and a copy of the script on [email protected]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks